Holiday Terms and Conditions
A contract exists as soon as you have paid a non-refundable deposit and we have confirmed the booking with you in writing. We do recommend that you check your confirmation carefully. If you notice any discrepancies, then please let us know immediately. The person making the booking is responsible for it and warrants that they are over the age of 18 years of age.
Your booking is personal to you and you cannot assign or transfer it to any other person.
- No deposits or balances of rental are refundable for ANY reason. You are strongly advised to ensure that you have cancellation insurance to cover against loss in unforeseen circumstances. Any amendments (not cancellations) to your original reservation will be charged a £10 administration fee if made prior to 1 calendar month before arrival, or £25 made within the calendar month of arrival but no amendments will be taken within 7 days of arrival. We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- Please advise us if you are likely to arrive later than 6.30pm. If we have not heard from you within 24 hours. Following your expected arrival we reserve the right to re-let your booking.
- It is regretted that no refunds can be made if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday for any reason, including weather conditions.
- The Park is protected at night by height restricting barriers at the Park entrances. These barriers restrict all vehicles over 2m or 6’ 6” high from entering/exiting between the hours of 10.30pm and 8.30 am with the exception of emergency vehicles.
- Damage to any property or equipment should be reported to Reception.
- For safety’s sake please read and abide by the Park Rules at all times.
- The right is reserved to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person or persons whose conduct is detrimental to Oakdown, staff, visitors or to any guests on the Park. No refunds will be given of ANY monies already received if this right is implemented, and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
- Every endeavour will be made to allocate to guests the Caravan Leisure Lodge /Glamping Accommodation / Pitch of their choice, however it must be clearly understood that acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of this.
- Guests are expected to respect their neighbours by keeping noise levels to a minimum between the hours of 10.30pm and 9.00am.
- The owners will use every reasonable care to hand over the Caravan Leisure Lodge/ Glamping Accommodation/ Pitch in an excellent condition but cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to your property by theft, or otherwise or for personal injury. This does not however affect your rights if loss or damage or personal injury occurred through fault on our part.
- The information regarding your reservation will be stored on computer for the purpose of future distribution of our advertising material. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018, our confirmation of your booking in writing confirms your agreement, unless you inform us otherwise. Entering into a contract with us consents to us securely holding your details in direct reference to managing your bookings. For further information please refer to our Privacy Notice on our website. Privacy Notice
- Any additional cars must be booked and paid for. Please see tariff for charges. Please be mindful that parking is very limited onsite. They will be allocated a space nearby or in Beech Grove car park depending on availability.
- We are confident you will be happy with our service. If you have a complaint, we encourage you to discuss it with us as soon as possible as this gives us the best chance of resolving it with you. If you remain unhappy please contact us again within 28 days of your departure and we will try to help you. Please refer any complaints to Mr Alastair Franks, Park Manager.
- We seek to provide the very best service to all our guests and have a specially prepared Access Statement available which describes the facilities we have to offer on the park. This information can be accessed via our website. If you would like a copy, or wish to discuss any other special needs, please make our Reception Team aware.
- A deposit of £50.00 per week or part week is required at the time of booking, for all pitches including those from storage. The balance is due and to be received by Management 28 clear days before the first day of your holiday. If the balance is not received by then, a £20 surcharge will automatically be added and the right is reserved to re-allocate the booking.
- Touring Pitches are available from 12 noon on the date of arrival and you are requested not to arrive before this time. Pitches must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of your departure or an additional charge will be applied.
- Latest arrivals 10.00pm at all times.
- Ground Sheets: On grass pitches only the breathable type of ground sheets will be permitted. No restrictions on hard standings.
- If a gazebo is erected, it will be charged as a full awning. Each pitch can accommodate either a full awning or a gazebo. Please see tariff for charges.
Caravan Leisure Lodges, Glamping Accommodation (Pods & Shepherd Huts) conditions:
- A deposit of £80.00 per week is required at the time of booking a Leisure Lodge and £50 per week for Glamping accommodation. Once a reservation is confirmed by us, the hirer is responsible for the full amount of balance due. The balance is due and to be received by Management 28 clear days before the first day of your holiday. If the balance is not received by then a £20 surcharge will automatically be added, and the right is reserved to re-allocate the booking.
- The Caravan Leisure Lodge and Glamping accommodation are available after 3.30 p.m. on the date of arrival. Accommodation must be vacated by 9.30am on the date of departure or an additional charge will be applied.
- Latest arrivals 10.00pm at all times.
- Hirers undertake to leave the Caravan Leisure Lodge or Glamping accommodation and all equipment in a clean and tidy condition.
- The number of persons including children occupying and using the Caravan Leisure Lodge must not exceed the stated six berths, or four berths in Glamping accommodation.
We seek to provide the very best service to all our guests and have a specially prepared access statement available, which describes the facilities we have to offer on the Park. This includes a copy of our Terms and Conditions in large print. If you would like a copy, or wish to discuss any other special requirements, please talk to our reception team. Our full Health and Safety Action Plans are available for inspection in Reception.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER PRICES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Revised July 2022