Coronavirus: latest news for Oakdown Holiday Park
We are frequently reviewing the latest Government advice and how this could affect your holiday.
From 19th July 2021:
In line with Government advice things are changing. Key points are listed below:
- When checking in, on your arrival, please stay in your vehicle and we will come to you, to check details. Arrival time for touring is 12pm.
- For touring guests our amenities blocks are fully open and you will have access to chemical waste disposal, freezer space and laundry facilities.
- Day visitors are permitted on site – please ensure they sign in at reception.
- Oakdown continue to run our advanced cleaning programme within the luxury leisure lodges for your safety. Arrival times for lodges and glamping are 3.30pm and departure is 9.30am.
- Whilst on park we ask you to respect others with regards to social distancing – mask wearing is no longer mandatory, although this is still a requirement in the café/shop. Please use your judgement as to when you think it may be sensible to protect yourself and others. We do need to be mindful, not everyone can be protected with the vaccine.
- Please familiarise yourself with signage around the park.
- Children need to be supervised by an adult whilst in play areas – the games room is not re-opening.
- Unfortunately the Hopper Bus will not be available this season. Details of bus timetables – the 9 and the 9A is the service that runs along the A3052, past Oakdown, taking you as far as Exeter or Lyme Regis.
We look forward to welcoming you to Oakdown
and hope you have a relaxing holiday
Please note that any of the above may be subject to change
From April 12th:
We are now welcoming guest to enjoy our holidays in our Leisure Lodges, Touring pitches and Glamping units. The shared toilet facilities are open, but our shower blocks and laundry blocks remain closed and will not re-open until 17th May.
We are not currently permitted to welcome guests to dine or drink in the Oakmead Café, however, we are open for takeaway with an extensive menu filled with everything from snacks and drinks to burgers and pizzas! We do have outdoor seating, along with a gazebo available on a first come basis for both guests and non-residents.
The OakMead golf course is open ready for you to work on your swing!
As of the most recent Government guidelines, from 17th May we can allow all self-catering bookings, including camping. Accommodation can be used by 2 households (each household can include a support bubble, if eligible).
All shared facilities including toilet, laundry and shower facilities will also re-open.
Please remember that these guidelines are subject to Covid secure procedures.
Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support – we would like to thank all of our guests for staying with us, nothing quite beats seeing our visitors enjoying their holidays again! And for those who have booked to stay in the future – we can’t wait to see you!